Sunday, February 9, 2020

It's tough out there in homemade soap "world" and I pray that my soaps will get some customers.  I really do research in the oils I use and make sure my fragrance and colorants are skin safe and phthalate free.   I just really never knew how much crap they use in store soaps.  They use formaldehyde!!  I know that since I started making soap, my skin is actually much softer and I require a minimal amount of lotion from time to time.
I hope that you will give my soaps a try.  I am just a mom that wants only good things to come into contact with my family's skin and your family's skin:)  Why not have some fun and cute soaps to make bath time more fun for kiddos!!


The Perfect Man Soap!  Oh my gosh!  This is both a fantastic smell (kind of like Old Spice) and luxurious soap.  Why not be softer and smell great too?

Grape Soda Pop Soap!!
  A great soap for kiddos and adults that love the smell of grape soda pop!!  It will also leave your skin super soft as well!!

Wow!!  If you love the smell of Victoria's Secret Amber Romance, then you will love this soap!!  Smells just like it and will leave your skin feeling luxurious in this Sunset Romance Soap!!

Please stop by my Etsy shot and look around!!
I also have a youtube channel where I make these great soaps!!

Etsy shop:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/LandAlittleflowers?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Youtube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoeiugPjFPPDQZ2t3q7SABA?view_as=subscriber



No comments:

Post a Comment