Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Contest!!

Thank you to all my new likes!!
The Enter Tab was a bust so I am trying something new!
For everyone that wants to enter this contest can comment on this post.  It can be anything.
  Rules:
  1 "like" L & A Little Flowers on Facebook
 https://www.facebook.com/LALittleFlowers?ref=hl
  2.  Share the Contest post on your timeline.
  3.  Must comment on the blog post. 

I think that is it.  Hee hee hee.

May 8th is the last day of this contest and I will have a drawing for the winner.  
 Also, to protect the privacy of  all entries, I will announce the winner with a post on facebook and ask the winner to respond to my email with address information so I know where to send all the fun stuff!! 
  I will make several reposts of the winner and I will give the winner 3 days to respond.  If no response, I will draw again.

Thank you everyone!!

Sharon @ L & A Little Flowers  
     

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if this is the right place, but I would love to win. I liked your fb page. :o)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thank you so much!! This is the right place!!

    ReplyDelete